Today we are going to talk about the process of how to remove avast safezone browser. If you are using the internet and also having avast antivirus then you may face that in your system avast safezone browser has been installed.
Many of you don’t know the process of how to remove avast safezone browser from their system. If you are facing these issues with your system then you don’t need to worry about it because here in this article we are sharing the complete process which helps you to remove avast safezone browser windows 10 from your system. So read this article and get all the related information.
Avast Safezone Browser is one of the parts of avast which may get added in windows automatically when we install any avast antivirus in our windows.
How to Remove Avast Safezone Browser
Also Read: Tucson Electric Power Login
It is selected by default and if we don’t select the option of customization in the installer to get the modules which we wish to install, will be automatically installed in our system.
The users of avast reported on sites like Reddit that the Avast SafeZone Browser was automatically installed in their browser, which they noticed at that time when they see an Avast Safezone Browser on their home screen of the system which they are using.
If you want to know that how to get rid of the avast safezone browser then read this complete article carefully and get the possible methods. Also if you are using the Windows 10 and looking for how to uninstall avast safezone browser windows 10 or if you are using windows 7 and looking for “how to uninstall avast safezone browser windows 7” then we will tell you all the related information below in this article.
Avast SafeZone Browser
As per the Avast, they designed their Avast SafeZone Browser with the “built-in privacy features” where they want to give their users a complete privacy and safety when they access the internet.
Avast SafeZone Browser is having such features like ad-blocking or some of the filters which block the pages which are having a very bad reputation and also it provides a specialized mode of browsing for the “safe transactions”, and also it provides a component of price comparison in it.
It we talk about the avast safezone browser basic, it is one of the forked version of Chromium.
In February 2016, the researchers of Google “Travis Ormandy” revealed that this program creates risk for the users by simply installed in their system. While this issues resolved in the meantime.
Some of the serious security issues like one discovered are not helping Avast which create the case that the browser which they are using should be used for the better security and also for the online privacy. Below we will tell you about how to uninstall avast safezone browser 2018. So read this complete article very carefully.
Block the installation of Avast SafeZone Browser
If you have installed a new Avast then you don’t need to have Avast SafeZone Browser to be installed in your system, then you need to block that installation.
When it doesn’t help you and the avast decide to add their browser in your system, then you can make some changes by which is will not directly install in your windows.
To block the installation of Avast SafeZone Browser while you are installing the Avast Antivirus in your window, you need to do the following steps:
- When you see the first setup page, simply click on the customize button of an immediate manner which you find below as a big orange install button on that page
- Then a new page will appear which shows all the additional components which will install by the Avast in your system
- Simply look for the Avast SafeZone Browser entry
- When you find it, simply uncheck that entry
- While you are on the Avast SafeZone Browser Entry, uncheck all those components which you find that you don’t need of them like SecureLine or Mail Shield.
Remove Avast SafeZone Browser
If you are unable to disable avast safezone browser and it has installed in your windows system then you need to remove Avast SafeZone Browser from your windows system. Below we are sharing step by step process which helps you to get to know that how to remove avast safezone browser 2018 from your windows system. So read it carefully and remove it from your windows.
- Firstly you need to click on the Windows-Pause button
- Then the Control Panel of your Windows operating system will open
- Simply got to the home-screen of your control panel
- Then you need to click on the “uninstall a program” option
- look for the avast free antivirus and make a right click on it
- Then select the change option from the context menu
- alternatively, you need to make a left click on the Avast entry
- Pick change at the top of the menu
- On that page which opens, simply select the change again
- You find it listed next to the option of update and repair
- Simply locate your Avast Safezone Browser and then uncheck the box which is next to it
- Also, you can do the same process with any other program which you want to remove and you don’t need of that
- You are able to remove all the components from your PC if they are installed in your windows system
- Simply click on the change afterwards to begin the process of removal
- Then you will receive a message which says that “the product was uninstalled successfully from your system”
- After doing this, you need to restart your system to make a successful uninstallation process
- avast secure browser installed itself
- avast secure browser will not uninstall
- avast secure browser won’t uninstall
- avast safezone browser virus
- avast secure browser virus
- avast secure browser review
- avast safezone problems
- can’t uninstall avast secure browser
That’s over if you understand the process of how to remove the avast safezone browser from your windows but if you still having any query regarding this issue then you are free to ask about the issue in the comment section.
We hope you find this post helpful on how to remove avast safezone browser form your windows system, if it helps you to remove and uninstall the avast safezone browser from your windows, then share it with your friends and family. If you still have any doubt then please drop your queries, feedback or any sort of questions in the comment section below.